Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Finally is the final project. There is My first song whith i created. From the beginning i open the music software FL STUDIO 20. In this post on first song i will explain how plugin are works and when is good point to use them Because is not point for me do it the same thing with another 2 song which i make it for final project for Digital Art Term 1 . Grab the cup of tea sit and watch how to building Electro House Music from the first step to the end. Can be long procces.





Right now is time I click to Add and open a plugin name is Sylenth 1.This plugin is very helpful to make electonick sounds have many good samples. I very lovet this plugin. Used all the times with every single My project.






This is how is looks like plugin SYLENTH 1. Many of Many useful controls from the samples like Arpeg , Distort , Chorus , EQ , Delay , Reverb , Compresor and many , many ..





In Sylenth 1 i need to choose one from thousen samples. I choose number 026- HOV Straight. For now I leave without edyting. I will doing this on the end from the song. Whatever is easer for Me get full song and change all the part's in the same time.




Allready i have sampel to use then i click a chanel rock to start building main leads melody from My electronic song. For making melody i use M-Audio Code49 Keyboard Midi contlorer.




This Picture show how to looks My M-Audio Code 49 Keyboard witch i using to make the melody. Is coneccted with my laptop with usb cable.





                               M-audio Code 49 - black Controller-keyboard (stars-music.com)


This is first melody step on the Sylenth 1. Making looping for 8 bits. After i change and try to make 16 bits with difrents plugins. Whatever now i need to find idea how this song going on.






In the same plugin Sylenth 1 i do it more melody just is easy for me have the same octan. Whatever i will use the same plugin Sylenth 1 but cut the sample to building melody to the main drop.





Now i created two more Sylenth 1 Plugins with the same sample 026-How Strage and make on those three the same color. For all of them one collor is very helpful  project is organised.


There is a Mixer. Very important think. Also i put for everysingle chanel i give the same color easer to find in the latter making proces from the 1 to the 4 My sylenth plugins. Mixer It's this for mastering , add te effect for plugins ( instruments , vocal ) i will show on the end in the song.




This step i will make 3 Patterns and separate all the introduction melody for three chanel because is a easer to control latter and make any efectts or mastering on the end.




On this pictures we see ready melody from plugins Sylenth 1. Everysingle Pattern has warm color. Now I'm ready to find any Kick Drums , Snare , Hits .





Add Samples from the browser. For introduction melody Sylenth1 i put a FVX2 SUB and FEH1 FX (Is first sample in this song)













On this photo we can find everything whatever I need. I got aroud 15 gb of sample pack ready to use.







                         On the Pianno roll i add it Kick and Clap.





This screanshoot present the same place where i add Sylenth1 whatever this time i choose Re Nexus plugin to make a Drop (Refren) and i make another Pattern name ''Drop'' off course give some collors and add to the mixer. 













This is how is look's My finish* song. I will add this to the soundcoud and to my website. Now is time to make cover for that song i would make it with another post.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice