Software Pratice Photoshop : Portfolio

 We are using Photoshop to create a portfolio introduction page based on my project's concept today. To start, I'll make a blank canvas that I can work on. I opened Photoshop and clicked on a file, which prompted a dialogue box. I selected A3 from the print menu at the top of the box. I then verified that 300 ppi was the resolution. High quality resolution is produced as a result. As I work on the films and photos, I then close the orientations as landscape.




Next, I included a picture from my desktop. You can open these by clicking on the file. I chose the top menu, clicked on all, then selected Edit from the menu, finally choosing Copy. After that, I clicked back on the canvas tab and selected Edit and Paste.




After adding my title, I selected the text button from the menu on the left and then clicked on the canvas. I then clicked on the font to change it.




I then created a logo of freelogodesign.org and used the brand name Music Production and i liked the tag line ..What You Think'' 



My final section is where I add the descriptions. I'm jotting down the process of creating my song "What You Think."For my descriptions, I set the font size to 48 points. Which software application did I use for that?  And to whom I turned for inspiration when writing my song. This is my project's introduction.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice