Final Project EP Cover Electro City Generation - Song - Dramatic Future ''

 First step witch I does i open it a Adobe Express. I have experience form the study using that. I will create all my 3 covers on the Adobe Express. I chose Flyer to do it.







In the flyer i Add it My pictures from Cornvall. I think is good photo to make a cover for my song . 




This time need to do Text. I Chose one of free one and put on the top. In the text be my name of project name and song name.





Now is ready to use to share it tougether with my song to the Sound Cloud and to my website. Final Advert look like this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice