Creative the Advert

 It's time to make my first advertisment.I chose the program Adobe Express to because i have expierience from the collage. I am very excited because this advertisment will definitely be useful in my future career. 




First step i need to make logo for my alert. I use a logo creator in adobe express. Everybody can find something for your self. I use search photo engine to find my music logo.




Now is time to make a backroud. We can use recommendet color. My choice for logo background color is black because i want to use reflection.

 






When background color is done I'm ready to add photo photo to create my advertismend.
I tap Vinyl in the search photo engine and i choese  free onse photo , some of them have pay to use .




Logo picture is on the background tougheter. I don't like the color backround from vinyl pictures so i decided to removed it. Use for this one of image options ''Remove BackGround'' 



After Remov Background from the logo picture time to do adjustment. Control the Light , color and details. I give situration higher for 59 warmth color i dropt to -47. Detial sharpen i put on 72 makes vinyl more realistic. On the end i decided make blur 42 to make another background. 



Adjustement  i very helpful. Making easer ideas.Hightlights 



I'm decided to add the same one what before vinyl picuter from media. Remove vinyl back ground


Media photo vinyl  add effect. Change the color on vinyl to the green because i want to make contrast. 



Finally I can add the text. Alot  difrent options sing and label , social , logos , seasonal , headlines , bios , phrases ,Pharagphas. I doing a logo then i chose one from logo . I writing my DJ name and what is my offer.







Comments

  1. Good that you have screenshots and some technical detail please add the final advert as a png/jpeg and add reflection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice