Finall Projects ideas Generations


In my music production project this term I will make an EP of three songs/pieces of music in electro-house style on a theme.  I will use Fl Studio to create the music and I will add this to Soundcloud with a EP cover which I will create using Adobe Express.  I will then add this to my website portfolio by the beginning of December



 FL Studio 20 

After i doing some resarch i find good tutorial about how making house music in 3 minutes. I can see what instruments he uses on the program and I can be inspired in my musical projects. On the next post i will explain how to electro music is constructed step by step.




Music Studio De Montfort University

At the DMU university where I study, we have a professional music studio to which I have access. I will be using this studio to perform my music for the final project which will be in December.





 Reference :                                                                                                                              

                                                   

 Making of Clublife Vol. 5 with Tiesto – John Christian

What are DMU's music facilities like? - YouTube


Comments

  1. You need to add your SMART objective post and your milanote for project sign off please ensure you do this or I cannnot sign off your project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice