Major Project Smart Objective

In this post , I'd like to introduce a SMART Objective for my October  project. I need to make EP for my song and share it on Soundcloud. 



Tiesto ,,In Search of Sunrise 6 Ibiza'' . This is my inspiration how must looks like good EP Cover. Very like sunshine to many palmas after him. The lettering on this cover is in a warm attitude. It symbolizes warmth because Ibiza belongs to hot countries.





To project My EP Cover i would use Adobe Express. There is a function for making an EP that I will use for my project. This skill will certainly be useful to me in my future musical projects









    Adobe Expres: Templates 

My Theme for my EP is Electro Music Song . Then i use search engine to find electro house music EP. I think I'll choose one of the free ones and remake it for myself.The creation process will be in another post




My EP cover will be ready in December and uploaded to Soundcloud along with the music.




References:                                                                                                                                           




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice