Welcome Post

                                             Welcome in my Blog


This blog is for people whos gona know how to make music and how to use programs and music equipment. I try to make the best blog for music ideologies production and mastering. Never done any blog before then maybe can be deficules for Me doing this blog whoever I'i will try so hard.



                                     Something about My self ?


 - Im a DJ / Producer around 10 yers. I using alot difrent Dj consols from gramophones to the future Midi contlorers. Privat party is the best way for Me what I preferred and i join it. People like it when I'm behind the DJ console because I cater to every taste                                                         
-The program what I allways use for music production is a FL Studio. If you fallow with my blog, you gona know witch Dj Consol or music production program is the best for your self. 




                         Why I Chouse Music Production Study ?


-Because i need to learing new technics to make a music or mastering the song. I can find more peoples on one place in DMU whos interesed the same thinks and we can suqested difrend minds. DMU got professional music Studio open for us. We can spend good time with friends there and make new music idea. 


              Photo courtesy of Mayfield Mastering, Nashville, Tennessee.



References:

1.Pictures - By My self Iphone 13 pro max 

2.Pictures - What is the Difference Between Mixing and Mastering? (sweetwater.com)























 

Comments

  1. Welcome to the course Damien. The decks look intimidating to me, but I guess when you know what you're doing they become less scary?
    What has inspired you to do this course? Is there someone that has inspired you that you could include in this piece?
    Could I request that you turn the blog's language to English please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice