Portfolio

 I make a portfolio in my website wix.com. For this time i use My photo from About Me. In future i will add photo witch musical theme. 




There is a button i make for move to My project. Electro City Generation is My final project Title.



In the Electro City Generation was SoundCloud player whatever i add My profile link. When i make a my music for My final project then you can listening in this music generator. Under Soundcloud generator can find Portfolio button is works to give you back to the Portfolio profill.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice