Website Feed Back and UX Testing

In this i test it My website. I created a form in Google FeedBack how it website works. Also I added Feedback bar to the website and then i published my website. I have a 9 responses to my question .



   

Navigation Bar most people think is Good then I happy however i have couple more ideas to make it better.



 

My Biography - I'm very happy to people give Okey. Why ? Because is not the best and i know it. Need to spend more time to work on that. Whatever the story I really from my life. 



Design contact page people most choose Good its 66,7 % more like half that's not bad whoever I have idea on the future to make it better.






How did you find My contact page ? People made their choice, half of the people said it was very good, but the other half said it was good. Whatever i don't share my blog link on My website. Couple of people check it propelly then i so happy because they don't click just excellent or good all the times.




How is My mobile viev? I agree with My answsers. Can be better i will make this in the future.




Most people don't really like My portfolio. I know is simple whatever is allright for My self. I will work on this in the future.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice