Final Project Electro City Generation - Song - '' Around The Club ''

My last track “Around The Club” is part of the music I created for my digital art final project. The photo shows the main melody of the song. I've spent a lot of time creating this.







Channel Rack has three plug-ins: Leads Nexus, Chords Nexus, and Piano Nexus. I added the Everysignle plug-in to the mixer to create effect sounds. 





This is how is look All plugins with Kick&Bass. This is My sounds introduction. Very love it this content. Don't really have time to make fully song whatever is long procces for example My fully finish song is 40h spend on it. 







The blue color is a Bass lane under is a Build Share make it song more energy. Drop is explosion ! Drop has kick&Bass sampel add it from my Sample folder .That is look My piece of Song Name '' Aroung The Club'' 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice