Final Project EP Cover Electro City Generation - Song - '' Around The Club ''

 Last EP Cover for Song '' Around The Club '' Still use Adobe Express to make them. Whatever this time i don't use any pictures just find something from Adobe Express. Still use te Flyer function to created EP Cover. Let's Start.







This day use Template and searching engine  tap EDM to find My inspiration for the cover many interesing ready graphics. I chose one and would changing litle bit .




Photo present change lirycs for My song name '' Around The Club '' 






I delated original face from that themplates and add my original picuters. Also remove background from My pictures. Now I'm happy and ready to share it with My song to the SoundCloud and Website









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice