Reflective Post

 I'm After 10 weeks of studing in The Monfort Of University in Leicester. Is very hard time for Me. I driving all 4 days in my car from diferent city name Rugby 50 minutes time drive to the university. The most dificullt time in my life is right now whatever i can't find part time job witch is very important for Me because my student finance is very low . 

I'm unployed long time it's not help for my mental helth because i need money to pay the rent for Flat and pay the bills... Most time after study I spend for searching a job that's why my self study in this term is not the best moreover I hope in the seckond term I find the job and everything back to normal. Never Give Up.


Very like the lesson in the university i learn many usfull skills. Univerity give me de wings i fell I'm in good place there where I need to be.


My First song wich I created for My Final Project Term 1 Digital Arts name '' Dramatic Future '' is veryy long proces. Make it around 17hours without brake - all the time in the my home studio just couple brakes for toilet and for eating. Very happy from the resoults.

 
In the Future I have the plan make song in the Studio The Monfort of University ( The best Song from My life) I hope the whole world will hear it and be known for it. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project '' Electro City Generation'' First Song name '' Dramatic Future ''

Re-search - Music Producer Bl3nD

Re Search Steavy Aoki ,Experimental Make Electro House Music - Steve Aoki and FL Studio Softare Practice